I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker. As a CEO and teacher, I am responsible all year round to deliver events and meetings for my employees and students. These include one hour workshops to week long camps. I have also attended many conferences and training seminars through John Maxwell courses and other similar conferences.
The success of any event can truly depend on the quality of the speaker. The speaker must be able to understand, relate, and connect with the audience or else there is no engagement and the meeting is quickly forgotten. Trust me, I get that! So, like you, I spend hours trying to find the right speakers for my team and students. Keep reading to see if I can be that “perfect fit” speaker for you and your organization’s needs. Thank you for visiting my website and thank you for considering me as your speaker!
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to leadership, life balance, productivity, integrity, high core values (my 5 core lessons), and hard-work. While I love talking to adult groups, at business workshops, and parent nights, my passion is with the youth. In addition to speaking at adult functions, I do speak at schools, church youth groups, and juvenile centers. Wherever I speak, I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and team deb-i:
- Professional replies to your phone calls and email messages within 12 hours.
- A personal phone consultation with myself prior to your event, so that I can better understand your wants and needs.
- A professionally prepared and heart-given presentation that will seek to relate & connect with your audience.
- If slides are used, I will give you my slides for your organization’s personal use.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations.
Debi is based in Atlanta, GA. She is willing to travel on boat, train, or plane for speeches